Monday, May 2, 2011

I want to save my marriage. Is it wise of me to ignore the fact my husband still has a long term mistress?

Question by Starla: I want to pay my marriage. Is it owlish of me to ignore the fact my economise ease has a daylong constituent mistress? I don’t want to give my economise up so should I just behave as if I don’t care about him having daylong constituent mistress? I ease want my wedlock to work. Its been over 2yrs since they’ve been unitedly but, we have 15yrs and 4kids invested. Right today we are distributed but, pay time with our children. I don’t have sex with him just play over like friends.

When should I question him to let her go – When he talk of reconcile?

Best answer:

Answer by starstrukkIf he wants to get backwards unitedly he should undergo that it has to be JUST you two, that you won’t place up with any of that shit anymore.

I would suggest seeing a wedlock counsellor, a professional who is not emotionally endowed in the relationship, to give advice.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! footfetish-tube


No comments:

Post a Comment