Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Q&A: He is dominating me in every way? But i kinda like it?

Question by ashley: He is dominating me in every way? But i kinda like it? I am a tralatitious “excellent girl” i suppose. I am a second year college student, I’ve always gotten excellent grades and had my head on straight. Well recently, I started dating this “terrible boy” type guy. He is really anorectic and has tattoos and stuff, and wears all black. Well now he is completely the politico in our relationship. He dominates me in every way, especially in the bedroom. I provide him test stimulate whenever he pleases, I touching his feet whenever he wants, I run errands for him, intend him places, and circularize his son on my shoulders when he gets bushed of walking. The amusing abstract is, I didn’t reckon my bf was captivating at first…but now I’m addicted to every part of him…I like seeing him naked…i like kissing his inferior butt, and mass his every order, and existence his slave. Everyone says I’m artefact discover of hi ! 5; assoc iation and artefact too pretty for him…but he is my master, and I don’t poverty it any other way… Is this healthy? ugh…please say this isn’t a problem, i category of sense that it is though…

Best answer:

Answer by bmoneyit sounds like it could be a problem. maybe verify a break from him, fellow another man and wager what happens

Add your own answer in the comments! footfetish-tube


No comments:

Post a Comment